Basilur Tea Instruments - Glass Tea Tumbler - 280ML
Basilur double-walled high quality Borosilicate glass tumbler with two chambers for loose leaf teas & infusions | 280ml
Special features: Borosilicate glass | Double-walled |Double chambers | Dishwasher safe | Easy to clean | Easy to use | Travel cozy
Color: Transparent glass with a wood grain paint sprayed plastic band
Material: Double-walled Borosilicate glass | BPA-Free materials
About the Basilur Tumbler:
- Quality product – High quality Borosilicate double-walled glass tumbler withstands high temperatures and also fast changes in temperature.
- Convenient, easy to carry tea solution – Ability to prepare both hot & chilled tea/infusions using loose leaf, tea bag or pyramid tea bag formats, whichever format you prefer. It’s simply your choice!
- Durability – High quality materials used for these tumblers will ensure the healthy usage over a long time provided due care is taken.
- Safety & eco friendliness – All materials are of food grade. It is BPA free & free from any harmful plastic components, chemical smells or toxins too.
- Cherishable moments – You can create your own tea moments with your loved ones at any place conveniently. Stay connected always.
- Perfect Gift for tea & infusion lovers - Each tumbler comes in its own stunning packaging which is giftable to anyone. Couple this up with the favorite Basilur tea/infusion tin caddy of your loved ones & present a complete tea solution filled with love.
- Twist off the top section of the bottle and place the desired amount of tea or infusion into the top chamber.
- Depending on your preference for either a hot brew or cold brew, pour hot or cold water into the bottom chamber.
- Following this, connect the top and bottom, by simply twisting the top on to the bottom.
- You can now brew your tea to the desired strength by simply turning the tumbler upside down to let the water flow into the chamber with the tea leaves or infusion and turn it back to its normal position when the tea or infusion has reached its required color or desired intensity.