Basilur Tea Instruments - Glass Tea Tumbler - 450ML
Basilur double-walled high-quality Borosilicate glass tumbler with a bamboo lid, detachable strainer & infuser basket for loose leaf teas & infusions | 450ml
Special features: Borosilicate glass | Double-walled |Detachable stainless steel strainer | Dishwasher safe | Easy to clean | Easy to use | Travel cozy
Color: Transparent glass with a silver colour strainer & a bamboo lid
Materials: Double-walled Borosilicate glass | BPA-Free materials| Bamboo Lid
About the Basilur Tumbler:
- Premium quality product – High quality Borosilicate double-walled glass tumbler withstands high temperatures and also fast changes in temperature. It also has an elegant brand engraved bamboo lid for a perfect finish.
- Convenient, easy to carry tea solution – Ability to prepare both hot & chilled tea/infusions using loose leaf, tea bag or pyramid tea bag formats, whichever format you prefer. It’s simply your choice!
- Durability – High quality materials used for these tumblers will ensure a long term usage provided you take due care of it.
- Safety & eco friendliness – All materials are of food grade. It is BPA free & free from any harmful plastic components, chemicals or toxins.
- Cherishable moments – You can create your own tea moments with your loved ones at any place conveniently. Stay connected with them always.
- Perfect Gift for tea & infusion lovers – Each of these high quality tumblers come with its own stunning packaging which is giftable to anyone. Couple this up with the favorite Basilur tea/infusion tin caddy of your loved ones & present a complete tea solution filled with love.
- Twist off the top strainer from the infuser basket.
- Add loose tea leaves or infusion mix to the infuser basket then twist the top strainer closed.
- Set the basket/strainer unit to the top of the flask and press down until it snaps gently into place.
- Then you can pour hot or cold water over the strainer to fill the bottle and let it steep for the required amount of time.
- Alternatively, you can also use a tea bag, by placing the tea bag into the bottle and securing the string of the tea bag with the strainer top only (without the infuser basket).
- Allow the tea bag to drift within the flask while it infuses.